The CLEARion™ Elite fireplaces from Napoleon are the first ever truly see-through electric fireplaces. The CLEARion™ Elite 50 model offers a clear view between two rooms. Heat is independently addressable between the joined rooms and can be controlled by two remotes.
The privacy mode allows you to change from clear to opaque when the see-through option is not desired. Customize the display with the included sparkling crystal media ember bed or hand-painted logs with Topaz glass embers.
TWICE AS COZY
Enjoy the luxurious spectacle of warmth by joining two rooms!
PRIVACY ON DEMAND
Connect your rooms with the clear setting or instantly change to a more private mode by changing the transparency.
Control both rooms independently with separate controls for each room.
CHOOSE YOUR MEDIA
Utilize the included driftwood logs to add a natural look.
Combine multiple colors to create the perfect accent for your space.
Choose from, amber, black, blue, clear, red, and topaz glass embers.
TWO REMOTES INCLUDED
One remote for each room. Easily control your fireplace from either room.
While this fireplace should be installed by a professional, framing specs are easy to follow (see manual in documents below).
Create intense lighting effects with low energy costs.
CLEARION™ ELITE 50 Product Details
- Industry's first truly SEE THRU electric fireplace
- Privacy glass feature allows user to instantaneously switch between transparent, semi-transparent and fully opaque when privacy is desired
- Fifteen different ember bed color options; orange, red, blue, yellow, green, purple, sky blue, purple/red, white, pink, yellow/green, ice blue, orange/red, light green, magenta plus an autocycle setting
- Log Set with Topaz Glass and Crystal Media included
- Three flame color options; blue, orange and multi-colour
- Five different flame speed options
- Optional surrounds available in black and stainless steel
- Warms up to 800 sq. ft.
- Simple framing specifications (8" wall thickness)
- Hardwire 120V or 240V
- Viewing area 43 5/8"W x 12"H
- Up to 10,000 BTU's and 3,000 Watts
- Full feature remote control
|Glass View Height||12-Inches|
|Glass View Width||43.625-Inches|
With the finishing materials wall must be at least 4 1/2" thick and no greater than 8" thick. Select the "Sinless Steel (Accommodates 2" X 8" Wall Installation for Both Sides)" opton for 8" thick installation. See page 11 of the manual in the documents section for instructions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.